Effective Date: 03/25/2022
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for erincastelloe.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect
- With whom it is shared
- How it can be corrected
- How it is secured
- How policy changes will be communicated
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data
- What personal information do we collect from site visitors?
What personal information do we collect from site visitors?
Personal contact information including name and email address are collected when a user fills out the contact form via this website.
When is personal information collected?
Personal contact information is collected when a user fills out the contact form via this website.
How is your contact information used?
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We do not collect sensitive information such as credit card data on this website.
Notification of Changes
This web site may utilize Google Analytics to improve our search engine optimization. Google Analytics is a service that tracks and reports website traffic. This data is shared with other Google services and may be used to personalize ads on Google’s network. If you’d like to opt out of having your activity monitored by Google Analytics, you can install the browser extension Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on (by Google).
Other than Google analytics and calendar subscription, we do not share data about our site visitors with any partners or third party services.
Although children may participate in our programs, our services are not directly marketed to anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect any personal or identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you believe your child has submitted personal data to us, please contact us and we will remove that information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
In accordance with the CalOPPA we agree to the following:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT) but recognize it as a user preference that you can enable in your browser settings. Please note that we do allow third-party behavioral tracking via Google Analytics.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have you stop emailing them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act we agree to the following:
- We will not email recipients who have previously opted out of email communication
- Any user that opts out will be removed from our email list within 10 days
- Each email we send will have an opt-out option that makes it easy for users to unsubscribe from all future mailings
- Emails will include the physical address of our business
- Marketing emails will be identified as promotional or an advertisement of services
- We will not use false or misleading subject lines
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance